I told y'all last week that I would be switching to Stacking the Shelves instead of In My Mailbox (just 'cause Saturday works better for me!), so here it is!!
Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme held by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, and her guidelines are:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
So, here we go:
This week I got waaay too many books (I still have like four from last week left), but I'm doing the Bout of Books read-a-thon (goals post tomorrow) next week, so maaaayyyybbbeee I'll be able to read a lot of them? It's a nice sentiment anyways :) (please ignore my ugly carpet) Both pics are library books, I just split them up.
The Demon's Lexicon: Sarah Rees Brennan
Torn: Erica O'Rourke
Deadly Cool: Gemma Halliday
Sirensong: Jenna Black
Team Human: Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan
Gilt: Katherine Longshore
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight: Jennifer E. Smith
Every Other Day: Jennifer Lynn Barnes
And then I am obviously buying Onyx first thing Tuesday morning.... I'm so not gonna get to all these books. Ohhh well I'll try :)
Did you guys get anything good this week? If you leave me a link, I'll come visit your post!!