Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's theme is "Top Ten Books I Resolve To Read In 2013."
1. The Fault in our Stars by John Green- I know this book is good. I have heard all around amazing fantabulous things about it. Unfortunately, I know how it ends and having a hard time putting myself through that torture. But, I have my best friend's copy and I'm pretty sure she is going to inflict bodily harm if I don't pick it up soon.
2. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick- I bought this a month of two ago and haven't picked it up yet. Because I suck. Yeah... But I'm gonna read it! I pinky swear. I feel guilty for owning it and not reading it. I also adore Patch (I'm not sure what that says about me.... don't judge guys). Sooo yep.
3. Wings of the Wicked by Courtney Allison Moulton- I won both Angelfire and Wings of the Wicked (signed to me, I might add) a while back, and haven't read this one yet! It makes me sad.
4. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi- I also have a signed copy of this one. I really have no excuse for not having read it other than getting dazzled by all the new books out there. And the bajillion library books I insist on checking out every time I go.
5. I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Allie Carter- this is my sister's favorite series and it would make her super happy if I read them too. And we could talk about them together.
7. Clockwork Angel and Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare- I know, I know I've already read these. But, I wanna reread 'em before Clockwork Princess comes out. I want to break my heart all over again with Clockwork Prince because I'm stupid like that. I also wanna be totally prepared for Clockwork Princess. I'm Team Will, in case you're wondering.
8. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout- I'm a little obsessed with her other YA books. I have no idea why I haven't picked this one up yet. *facepalm*
9. Starling by Lesley Livingston- I have this. And I haven't read it. I've had it for like forever and never picked it up. Because that's just how I am. Bleehhh.
10. I hate this New Year's Resolution thing. I'm gonna be done now.
What books did you resolve to read in 2013?
Happy New Year!