Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's theme is "Top Ten 2014 Releases I'm Dying To Read."
1. The Unbound (The Archived #2) by Victoria Schwab So everyone here should know how much I love the fabulous Victoria Schwab, and The Archived, so I'm super duper ready for the next book in the series!! Release Date: January 28, 2014
2. The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin The Mara Dyer series is my very favorite ever, and I am dying to read the last book. Especially after that awful cliffhanger at the end of The Evolution. Release Date: June 10, 2014 (or the day I graduate, I think. Might be the day before I graduate...)
3. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare I love TMI a ton. I know the latter books have gotten some negative feedback, but I still really enjoy them. I'm really excited to see how the series ends and ties in with the end of Clockwork Princess! Release Date: May 27, 2014
4. Ignite Me (Shatter Me #3) by Tahereh Mafi I just love this series with all my heart and am dying to know who Juliette picks, boy wise (personally, I'm totally Team Warner). I love Juliette and her powers and I can't wait to see her be awesome and dangerous. Release Date: February 4, 2014
5. Perfect Lies (Mind Games #2) by Kiersten White I really enjoyed Mind Games, especially Fia, and I'm really excited to see where the story goes. Release Date: February 18, 2014
6. Cress (Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer I recently read Scarlet, but didn't review it, even though I really enjoyed it. I know, bad blogger. I love Meyer's futuristic fairy tale retellings, and how they're locking together so far. Also, more Captain Thorne please? Release Date: February 4, 2014
7. The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5) by Rick Riordan I also read House of Hades without reviewing. I stink. Anyways, I love Percy Jackson and this continuation of his story, now with other characters too, I know, is really exciting. With everything that came out in the last book, I'm interested to see what's going to happen next. Release Date: October 7, 2014
8. White Hot Kiss (The Dark Elements #1) by Jennifer Armentrout I love JLA and her YA books. I have to be excited for another series! Gargoyles sound fun and unique. Release Date: February 25, 2014
9. Sweet Reckoning (The Sweet Trilogy #3) by Wendy Higgins These books are so fun to read. And by fun to read I mean steamy. Kaidan Rowe is seriously swoon-worthy. I love Anna's character development since the last book, so a third is going to be great! Release Date: April 29, 2014
10. I'm a cheater cheater pumpkin eater, because I don't currently have a 10th (totally open to suggestions, though)
So, yeah. It appears February will be a good month for YA, and that I've been a terrible blogger. Oh well, this has been a crazy year. What are your top ten books?