Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's theme is "Top Ten Things On My Bookish Bucket List." According to Broke and Bookish, these
could be blogging related, book related etc. -- meeting authors, reading x many books per year, finishing a daunting book, etc.
1. Review More - I suck at reviewing consistantly. I've been trying to put out two reviews a week, which, in the past few weeks, I've totally failed at. I've read a couple books, I just haven't been reviewing. AND THEY'VE BEEN GOOD BOOKS. I just suck. ugh.
2. Post Consistently - This sort of goes along with the first one, but I'd like to get back into a routine of posting, because I love blogging and I'm lame.
3. Read Over 100 Books This Year - I failed miserably at this last year, but I did it in 2012! I have to read a ton for English, but I want to read for fun more. There are so many books out that look incredible that I just haven't gotten to (I did finally read The Unbound AND IT WAS SO GOOD AGH)
4. Read Pride & Prejudice - I have it on my shelf, and I know I'll love it, but it's a classic and I can't seem to get my head around reading a classic for fun.
5. Write More - I love writing little stories and snippets of things. I want to write sometime in the future, and I desperately need practice with writing fictional stuff. I'm good at AP essays, but not anything else. :/
6. Figure Out How to Do Those Book Nails - You know the cute nails that are all over the internet, with the printed words on them? I know how to do them, really, I just haven't gotten around to it. I have done Alice in Wonderland nails recently, though, and those were pretty rockin.
7. See More Authors - I got to meet Victoria Schwab, Beth Revis, Megan Shepherd, Meagan Spooner, and Lenore Appelhans at Malaprops last year, and that was super cool and I'd love to meet more authors (or even the same ones because they were super cool).
Yeah, that's it :) What's on your bookish bucket list?