Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's theme is "Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own."
1. New Bookshelves - My current bookshelf is old and overflowing. There's a hole in the back for like a cord? But it was "handmade" (as in someone poked a hole in it with a hammer or something equally ratchet). I'd really like something like this:
2. Bookmarks to match every book I own - You know that odd feeling of accomplishment when you have the matching bookmark to go with the book? I WANT THAT FOR ALL OF MY BOOKS.
3. Book Page Nail Press-Ons - Sally Hansen sells some I think. Like the zebra print nail stickers? Except with words.
4. Who is Mara Dyer? T-shirt - Remember way back in like 2011 when Michelle Hodkin showed those ridiculously cool Mara Dyer shirts on her blog? I want one still.
5. Alice in Wonderland Shirt - Modcloth has a rocking Alice in Wonderland collection.
6. T.S. Eliot Coffee Mug - B&N has made a coffee mug quoting my favorite poet ever from my favorite poem ever.
7. New Blog Design - I run a book blog so this is bookish, right? Not that I don't love my blog design, I just really want a change. I'm really loving Mission to Read's header, NoseGraze's entire blog design, and, of course, The Broke and the Bookish's look (particularly the border around their blog. it's so cool)
8. A Book-Print Scarf - It's not exactly scarf season, but, come Fall, I can't stop wearing them!! I particularly like this Pride and Prejudice Scarf from Etsy.
9. Dantless Tank Top - Because it is tank top season, and I'm totally on a Divergent kick (have you seen the movie yet?! I loved it) this Dauntless Tank from Etsy speaks to me.
10. Bookish Tote Bag - I need a new bag to carry books to and from the library in, and this one is just mean enough to suit me.
So, that concludes my bookish items wishlist! Nana, if you're reading this, feel free to purchase anything from the list ;)
What's in you top ten?