May 28, 2012

In My Mailbox (2)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, (for more info click on the picture) where we bloggers talk about the books we have received/borrowed/bought for the week. Again, I am broke and can only afford library books....


Fear: Michael Grant

Y'all have no idea how excited I am to have this in my possession. I need to know what happens next to the kids in the FAYZ. There are few book series I love more than these Gone books. It isn't even funny. I'm broke, otherwise I would have bought it the minute it came out.

Hemlock: Kathleen Peacock

I heard about this when I saw it on the Goodreads giveaways page, and I thought it sounded really cool. Yup, that's about it for this one. I don't quite remember what it's supposed to be about, but the cover sure is pretty.

The Fire: James Patterson and Jill Dembowski

Yes this book is probably written for 12-year-olds. That does not matter to me. I still love Percy Jackson, no? Besides, I gotta know what happens to Whit and Wisty now! Plus, I love the way Mr. Patterson writes his YA books, they always make me laugh out loud and get weird looks from my mom.

Yup, that's what I got this week. Usually I have more (think around 7-10), but the library is running out of books I actually want to read. However, I got money, so I will be buying some books soon enough to share next Monday!

<end transmission>


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...