Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme held by Tynga at Tynga's Reviews, and her guidelines are:
- Create your own Stacking The Shelves post. You can use my official graphic or your own, but please link back to Tynga’s Reviews so more people can join the fun!
- You can set your post any way you want, simple book list, covers, pictures, vlog, sky is the limit!
- I am posting Stacking The Shelves on Saturdays, but feel free to post yours any day that fits you.
- Visit Tynga’s Reviews on Saturday and add your link so others can visit you
- Visit other participants link to find out what they added to their shelves!
I was kinda overly excited about the whole blog design thing last Saturday, and never did my Stacking the Shelves post! So today we have 2 weeks worth of books (which isn't actually all that much...)
The Iron Legends: Julie Kagawa (new)
Meridian: Amber Kizer (used)- Yeah... I dunno about this one, I'm a little dangerous in the used book store...
Another Faust: Daniel & Dina Nayeri (used)- again, another one of those "I think I've seen this before on goodreads.... I should buy it!" books. My copy smells really weird.
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight: Jennifer E. Smith (used)- I know I've gotten this one before from the library and never got around to reading it.... but now I have my own copy, so I have to read it! Right?
Daughter of Smoke and Bone: Laini Taylor- I've actually finished this one already and am struggling to write a review because it was so fantastic. I'm hoping to get the review out by Monday.
The Scorpio Races: Maggie Stiefvater- My school library actually had these two on display next to each other... so I had to get them both....
So, what did y'all get this week? What do you think of the books I got?? :D I love hearing from you!!