Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's theme is "Top Ten Tuesday REWIND" and I picked "Top Ten Fictional Crushes," because I enjoy talking about book boys :)
1. Daemon Black from the Lux series by Jennifer Armentrout. He's sarcastic and has this incredibly dry sense of humor (much like myself, and everyone just insists that I'm mean... psh) He's hilarious and I love his and Katy's banter. It's fantastic. And that whole Kitten thing?
2. Noah Shaw from The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. Uh, hello? This is Noah-freaking-Shaw. He's hot, he's British, and he is, like, "holy crap I'm gonna pee myself" funny. When he stood up for Mara when that psycho chick took her sketchbook, I realized I was in love. He's just too amazing. Obviously why he isn't real. Because amazing guys have yet to be found in the real world.
3. Jace Wayland from City of Bones by Cassandra Clare. UH duh. He's sexy, he's sarcastic.... he's sarcastic. My goodness, is he sarcastic. It's his most redeeming quality. I can quote him. Like, from memory. He says things like, "My one true love remains myself." and "If you wanted me to rip my clothes off, you could have just asked." Come on? How could you not love him?
4. Adrian from the Vampire Academy series and [more recently] the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. I just can't even begin to describe the extreme love I have for Adrian. He pretended he couldn't drive so he could spend more time with Sydney. That's some extreme dedication. And that whole speech he gave her on her weird eating thing? I can't believe she didn't attack him then and there.
5. Kaiden Rowe from Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins. He's brilliant, he's British, and he's gorgeous. How much better can you get?! Oh and he's in a band! That's so cute. SO CUTE.
6. Ash [insert crazy long last name that I don't feel like trying to spell or look up on the Nook] from the Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. He's got dark hair and blue eyes. I was already sold, but then I realized he's crazy protective and honorable and AMAZING in general. Also, he can fight. Like with a sword.
7. Lend [insert last name I'm too lazy to look up, if he had one...] from the Paranormalcy series by Kiersten White. He's just too cute!!! I mean, someone brave enough to date Evie has to be amazing, yes?
Is 7 enough? I'm too lazy to finish to 10. (I'm really lazy these days) What topic did you guys pick?