Feb 12, 2014

{Wishlist Wednesday} Cress by Marissa Meyer

Wishlist Wednesday is a new meme I'm trying. I know I've always done Waiting on Wednesday, but all the books I want are already out! So, I searched up some new memes and found this one and it serves my purposes perfectly. It is hosted by Pen to Paper and I suggest you check it out.

Marissa Meyer
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends
Formats: eBook, Hardcover, Audiobook
Age Group: Young Adult
Publication Date: February 4, 2014

Rapunzel’s tower is a satellite. She can’t let down her hair—or her guard.
In this third book in the bestselling Lunar Chronicles series, Cinder and Captain Thorne are fugitives on the run, with Scarlet and Wolf in tow. Together, they’re plotting to overthrow Queen Levana and her army.

Their best hope lies with Cress, who has been trapped on a satellite since childhood with only her netscreens as company. All that screen time has made Cress an excellent hacker—unfortunately, she’s just received orders from Levana to track down Cinder and her handsome accomplice.

When a daring rescue goes awry, the group is separated. Cress finally has her freedom, but it comes at a high price. Meanwhile, Queen Levana will let nothing stop her marriage to Emperor Kai. Cress, Scarlet, and Cinder may not have signed up to save the world, but they may be the only ones who can.


I loved the first two books of this series. As everything is gettting more and more connected and the stakes are being raised, I'm getting more excited. I love the way Meyer is combining the fairy tales, it's so creative. I'm hoping for some Cress/Captain Thorne action because he's such a cutie and he needs somebody to love. I was at the bookstore on Saturday and it was so hard to leave without this one. I want Cinder and Kai to get back together so baaaaaaad. Basically, I just need this one NOW.

What's on your wishlist?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...