Feb 26, 2014

{WoW} Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we book bloggers talk about upcoming releases we are excited for. This week I'm looking forward to:

Stephanie Perkins
Publisher:
Formats: Hardcover, eBook
Age Group: YA
Expected Publication: August 14, 2014
From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.
Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.






I haven't read Lola and the Boy Next Door, yet. I plan on it, but I think I can still be excited for Isla, since she had a little cameo in the Anna and the French Kiss. I love France, and I love Stephanie Perkins' writing style. I love Etienne and Anna, and I hope we get to hear about them a little bit. I will read Lola before Isla, I promise. I just realized that this is Josh, as in Etienne's friend, Josh. OMG. I love him. Okay, yeah definitely super duper excited for Isla.

Where to pre-order: Amazon | B&N | Book Depository

Also, you should totally enter my giveaway :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. Mmm, I cannot wait for ISLA either. Like you, I haven't read LOLA yet but I fell in love with Stephanie Perkins writing and swoons in ANNA. I think I'm going to have to go get LOLA ASAP so I can read that soon.

    Awesome pick and thanks for reminding me of this series. : )

    My WoW is here
    - Jessie from Jessie Marie Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard people raving about Anna and the French Kiss but didn't know there was a series! Might have to go check this out! I also love the button you have for Wow! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a good rest of the week!
    My WoW
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been seeing a lot of this one around! Hope you enjoy it too!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES YES YES! I loved Anna and Lola, and have been dying to read Isla. Great pick!

    Cassie @ Citrus Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read Lola and the boy next door before Anna and the French kiss and I was happy to know that it was St. Clair's and Anna's own story :) since they're also included in Lola's

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read Lola and the boy next door before Anna and the French kiss and I was happy to know that it was St. Clair's and Anna's own story :) since they're also included in Lola's

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...