Nov 23, 2012

Feature & Follow (17)

Gain New Blog Followers 
The Feature & Follow blog hop is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. If you are using WordPress or another CMS that doesn't have GFC (Google Friends Connect) state in your posts how you would like to be followed
  6. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  7. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers

If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!


Q: What blog are you thankful for?

A: Well, I gotta say I'm very thankful for The Story Siren, because that was the first book blog I'd ever seen! I was so jealous of her book opinion, and I just really wanted to do that too. So, I did! I'm also obviously super thankful for my favorite authors' blogs (Michelle Hodkin and Jennifer Armentrout especially!) I love when they post teasers and videos and contest and cool book stuff. I dunno, their blogs just make me feel totally in the know :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

  1. I read The Story Siren too and it is a great blog!
    Author blogs are all great too!

    New follower! :)

    The Readdicts Feature & Follow Friday

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answer! I love JLA & her blog as well :D Thanks for sharing - old follower, here's my FFF this week!

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg you have a lovely blog! :)

    New Follower: Marissa @ For The Love Of Film And Novels

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm also thankful for The Story Siren. I still enjoy reading her blog. :)
    Old follower,
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower through Twitter....

    My FF: http://roundedpages.wordpress.com/2012/11/24/feature-and-follow-friday-a-day-late/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely adore your site.

    Please check out my FF at Read. Sleep. Repeat.

    (new follower GFC)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...