Nov 21, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (24)


Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, where we book bloggers talk about upcoming releases we are excited for. This week I'm looking forward to:


Susan Dennard
A Darkness Strange and Lovely (Something Strange and Deadly, #2)Pages: 416
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: July 23, 2013


Following an all-out battle with the walking Dead, the Spirit Hunters have fled Philadelphia, leaving Eleanor alone to cope with the devastating aftermath. But there’s more trouble ahead—the evil necromancer Marcus has returned, and his diabolical advances have Eleanor escaping to Paris to seek the help of Joseph, Jie, and the infuriatingly handsome Daniel once again. When she arrives, however, she finds a whole new darkness lurking in this City of Light. As harrowing events unfold, Eleanor is forced to make a deadly decision that will mean life or death for everyone.


Please excuse me while I die. JULY 2013?! Good golly, I'll be 17 by then!!!! That's too far away!!!! ARRGH. I need more Daniel. I freaking love him. SO MUCH. "the infuriatingly handsome Daniel" ksdjhfsakjfhdskj *fangirling* Gosh, I just love Eleanor and Daniel (especially Daniel) sososososososo much. They need to get together, like, yesterday. I just read Something Strange and Deadly, and now I'm a little obsessed (you can read my spazzy review here). I reallyreallyreally loved it. And now the second one is too far awwaaaaayyyyy. *tears of frustration* waaaaah.

That cover is so pretty, too. I want that dress. How cool would it be to dress like that all the time? I think it would be so cool. You know what else is cool? Daniel. He's cool. And handsome. He has an accent. I love him. So much.

So, yeah. Internally (well, you know) dying for this book!!!! I wants it. And I wants it now.

What are you "waiting on" this week?


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


8 comments:

  1. This cover is breath taking! I still need to read book one. It is sitting patiently on my shelf. Gorgeous blog - I am a new follower. :)

    Reading Lark's WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome cover! The story sounds good, too. Enjoy!

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really loved Something Strange and Deadly, so I'm really excited to read this one! The cover is so pretty. Great pick :)
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this series, but you have me totally sold. Great pick. Please stop by my WoW. I'm a new follower.

    Thanks!

    Anna @ Wandering Librarians

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have heard of this series. There has been some brilliant reviews about it! I need to add both books to my TBR! The covers are absolutely gorgeous! Brilliant Pick!

    Here's my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your enthusiasm! I'd definitely be interested in reading this :) Thanks for sharing!

    Best,
    Danielle
    http://thereaderscommute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to read the first one soooo badly... Great pick...


    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have yet to read the first one, but I can't wait to start this series!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what people think, and commenting lets me know you were here! Speak your minds! (Please :D)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...