Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, and today's theme is "Top Ten Most Anticipated Books For 2013."
1. The Archived by Victoria Schwab- She posted this AWESOME teaser a couple weeks ago on facebook, and I've been dying for it ever since!! I already thought it looked awesome (I mean, look at that cover!) but the teaser totally sealed the deal (find the teaser here) :)
2. Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare- I desperately need to find out who Tessa ends up with. I am going to DIE if it's not Will!!! He's my very favorite!
3. A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard- I absolutely loved the first book, and that ending was NOT acceptable. I need to know what happens between Eleanor and Daniel! In Paris, no less! Plus it has a CRAZY pretty cover, and my inner fangirl is dying for this book NOW.
4. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi- aksjhdsajkdh I just love Adam sosososososo SOOOOO much and I want more. Plus Juliette got a crazy cool outfit and friends and the like at the end of Shatter Me and I am intrigued.
5. Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan- I loveloveloved Unspoken and have to know what's gonna happen between Jared and Kami! They are like the perfect literary couple and I am going to DIE if SRB doesn't get them together. She's so witty and he's so awkward and I want them together!
6. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken- Do you ever see a book and think "Wow, this is gonna be amazing?" That's how I feel about The Darkest Minds. I'm not sure if it's the cover or the blurb or the hype, but I do know that I definitely want it. (It's coming out in December 2012, so I guess I'm cheating :P)
7. Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout- The ending of Deity killed me, and I have to know what's going down with Alex and Aiden! This is crucial. I really love the turn this series has taken and just can't wait to see what JLA does next :D
8. Sever by Lauren DeStefano- I adore this series and it's extreme weirdness and cannot wait to get my hands on this last book!!! The cover is beautiful and the synopsis gave me chills. I'm just so excited!!!!
9. Light by Michael Grant- I love the Gone series so much and can't wait to see how the series ends. It's gotten kind of weird, but I will definitely be sticking it out til the end.
10. Shades of Earth by Beth Revis- I really love this series and have to know what happens to Amy and Elder on the new planet!!! And I plan on seeing Beth Revis and Victoria Schwab when they come to Asheville in February :D So, hopefully I will snag signed copies of Shades of Earth and The Archived!!! :D
What books are you anticipating?!